A registered physiotherapist will
- Assess your medical condition
- Formulate a treatment plan
- Treat your condition
- Before discharge will customize a home exercise plan for you to continue maintaining your health.
Our Experienced and Registered Physiotherapists use a variety of techniques which include:
ELECTROPHYSICAL MODALITIES PHYSIOTHERAPY
Interferential current(IFC), muscle stimulation and ultrasound
The therapists make use of the ‘hands-on’ techniques including neural tissue and joint mobilization. Variety of stretching techniques.
Kinesio Taping can be used to rehabilitate physiological effects on skin, muscles and joints, lymphatic systems, circulatory systems, and fascia.
CUSTOMIZED PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENT PLAN
A customized treatment plan for the duration of your treatment at the clinic and a plan treatment after discharge.
Most common conditions being treated at our clinic are:
- Chronic and acute Pain management
- Post MVA Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Work Related Injury
- Strains & sprains
- Back Pain
- Neck pain & Stiffness
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff injury/ Frozen shoulder
- Tension Headaches/ Migraine headache
- Sciatica/ Low back pain
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Shin splints
- Postural Dysfunction
- TMJ disorder
- Pelvic Floor conditions.